Personal data that are recorded by us based on the use of our website or due to a notification from you are processed with great care. We take technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data and such personal data are only saved and/or processed within the indicated intended use.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to any third parties, with the exception of our service providers. Service providers, based in Switzerland and/or in EEA countries, will enter into a contract with us that protects your personal data and restricts their use according to this disclaimer.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we will retain your personal data we process for as long as needed to provide you with our newsletters or with our services, or to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our agreements.
1) By your consent, you have the opportunity to sign up for our newsletter, which we use to inform you of our current offerings of interest. The goods and services advertised will be set out in the declaration of consent.
2) For you to sign up for our newsletter, we use a process known as the «double opt-in» process. This means that once you have registered, we will send an email to the email address you have provided to us, asking you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. Should you fail to confirm your registration within twenty-four (24) hours, your data will be blocked and will automatically be erased once one (1) month has lapsed. Moreover, we will store the IP addresses you have used and the time at which you registered / sent us a confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to give us an evidentiary record of your registration and to allow us to clear up any potential abuse of the personal data concerning you.
3) The only information you must mandatorily provide to us in order for the newsletter to be sent to you is your email address. Any provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary; they will be used to address you personally. Once we receive your confirmation, we will store your email address for purposes of sending the newsletter to you. The collection of the personal data concerning you for this purpose is justified pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1, first sentence, letter f) of the GDPR.
4) You can rescind your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and cancel the newsletter. You can declare your cancellation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which are one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the analysis we link the above mentioned data and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. The data is only collected pseudonymously, the IDs are not linked to your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded. You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by informing us via another contact channel. The information is stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you unsubscribe, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
6) For the dispatch of newsletters we use an external service provider. A separate order data processing was concluded with the service provider in order to guarantee the protection of your personal data. We are currently working with the following service provider:
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp
675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000
Atlanta, Georgia 30308
Tel.: +1 404 806-5843
The following data will be transmitted to MailChimp:
- e-mail address
MailChimp and its parent company The Rocket Science Group LLC is certified under the US-EU-Privacy-Shield-Agreement and thus ensures that the European data protection level is respected. The current status of the certification can be checked under the following link:
Cookies and Google Analytics
On our behalf, Google may use this information to evaluate your use of our website, compile reports about website activities, and provide us with further services related to website and Internet usage. The IP address sent from your browser as part of Google Analytics services is not merged with other data by Google.
Detailed information regarding the data privacy declaration for Google Analytics is available under:
http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/ und https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en&ref_topic=2919631 verfügbar.
You can prevent data generated by the cookies and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected and processed by Google Analytics, by downloading and installing a Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on from the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
If you do so, an opt-out cookie will be placed that will prevent tracking of your data during future visits of this website. In this case, however, please note that you might not be able to fully use all functions offered by this website.
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any personal data we hold, or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please use our contact form to send us a message. You may also contact us by postal mail or email at:
CH-9000 St. Gallen